Four daughters means 2 middle daughters – Jade and Allyson. They are the icing in our Oreo. When they get together, we are guaranteed to have a sweet time. Recently they discovered 5 ways to have fun on the streets of Toronto.
1. Graffiti Alley – free reading and art work at any time
2. Cupcakes and Cheese – How can you go wrong with either of these choices? – says the vegetarian mom who is trying to go vegan
3. Look At Signs, Signs, and Signs
4. People Watching – Go to Queen Street West and walk and you will see a lot of interesting characters from Spider Man on a skateboard to a guy who was reliving those stretchy polyester pants from Saturday Night Fever (no pics out of respect).
5. Eat Burgers and All Day Breakfast – The girls love their burgers from The Burger’s Priest where wolfing down meat is a holy experience. Or so they tell me! Chris loves his breakfast in a diner where people drink beer for breakfast (a tad questionable but he will do anything for breakfast)! Me, on the other hand, I will hold out for Indian,Thai, Vietnamese or Lebanese which is available, thankfully, everywhere I look.
What do you enjoy doing on the streets of your town or city?